Supporting our heritage by conservation, consultation and construction
Pinnacle Conservation accepts a comprehensive range of assignments in respect of historical buildings and sites. The success of both simple and complex projects is ultimately determined by the traditional skills, qualifications and know-how of our in-house staff. Our work is always carried out with in mind the need to safeguard the historical significance of buildings and landscapes.
Our conservation services:
• Masonry conservation and repair.
• Cleaning of historic fabrics using chemical treatments, super-heated steam, micro air abrasive techniques and the application of poultices.
• Preserving for the future historic fabrics by means of grouting, filleting and the application of unique resin repair systems.
• Lime mortar conservation and re-application.
• Pinning and micro-pinning of loose or broken elements and mortar repairs to missing areas.
• Pigmented and variegated lime shelter coating.
• Conservation of historic metalwork including bronzes, cast iron and wrought iron; roof-lanterns, domes, windows, canopies and glasshouses.
• Conservation of historic joinery including timber windows, architectural timberwork, greenhouses, cupolas, cornices and spires.
Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi
" Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit
esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur.